Premium privilege

Something to suggest us?

Premium privilege

Postby nekdopac » Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:08 pm

I look at the premium panel and I just see a lack of functions for premium only, except the 10% more income which is great don't get me wrong, I just think that there could be more... And also I do know this site is still very much in development, but belive me admin you're doing a great job. For now I could think of just 1 thing that would help the premium users is that for example there would be a new bux site and the ref spots would be filling very fast, I think you should make it so when there are only like 5-10 spots left the site should automatically to premium only for a few days, and if it doesnt fill up in a few days it would be moved back to the "free" user listings... That is just my opinion.
nekdopac

Re: Premium privilege

Postby Admin » Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:38 pm

Hi nekdopac,

My goal is not to sell membership but build a good teem. RbBux users must no pay but must be paid.

anyway, privilege for premium are:

- 5% more from their downline;
- usually 10% more on click. Sometimes if i get a good profit can grow like on GBT 100% more than standard (but only for few days, earnings from this site are decreasing day by day, i can't refresh my downline so i need to reconsider ref.back)

- Priority to join (Premium area is built for this - but for future use). In these days I tested "Premium area" but something is missing to be functional. Premium members don't check this area.

"Few days" in ptc business are essential, are the difference from build a good downline or not (but not for me, for users that are waiting for me).

So in future when i'll begin to give priority to join will be only for few hours max 24 hours.

Sites with only 5-10 slots are not interesting for this business. 30% of downline stop click after reached the first payment (2$) another 30% try to reach the second (5$) after the second the downline (and probably also the ptc) is gone.

Regards.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Premium privilege

Postby nekdopac » Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:38 am

Ok thanks for the info, you really are a great admin.
nekdopac

Return to Suggestion-FeedBack